What is Anxiety?
We all know what it’s like to feel anxious from time to time. We overthink and anticipate the worst – that meeting or presentation. You feel irritable, edgy, can’t concentrate and find it hard to sleep. These feelings usually pass because they are challenging for a specific time, returning to your happy self when it’s over. However, when suffering from clinical anxiety these symptoms are persistent causing distress.
We understand anxiety is difficult for anyone suffering but we are here to help you on the road to recovery. We offer hypnotherapy sessions which aim to relax clients by understanding how their mind creates anxiety. Here at mindAbility every session is tailored to the clients specific needs. Our Clinical Hypnotherapist, Asha Berzon has experience working with diverse clients to support them to lead happier and fulfilled lives. On average clients are seen between 4-8 sessions but varies on clients’ needs.
Anxiety can feel like the following:
- Emotions include feeling distressed, frightened and worried
- Physical symptoms can include heart palpitations, sweating, shaking and shortness of breath
- Difficulty concentrating and focusing on tasks
- Causing fatigue and tiredness and insomnia
- Constantly feeling you’re losing control
- Tingling or numbness across the body
- Feeling nauseas, dizzy or faint
Please Note: Solution focused hypnotherapy is very effective. However, results may vary and success is not guaranteed. Success is dependent on your willingness and commitment to make changes. The *FREE initial consultation is a 15 minute telephone consultation.